All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha Rushford's future looks bright: the high school art teacher is getting ready to leave Mirror Lake and move to Boston with her ambitious boyfriend, and she hopes a diamond ring is just around the corner. But her past still has a hold on her-especially the bittersweet memory of her rebellious ex, who kissed her passionately before he left town without a word. Since then, Lukas Spikos has parlayed his rebel ways into life as an up-and-coming recording artist. When he shows up for a surprise gig at the high school prom, Sam is more dumbstruck than starstruck-he used the words of a poem she wrote about their breakup to create a number one hit. But Lukas hasn't returned just to impress students; he's facing some real-life responsibilities and needs Sam's help. But she has her own unresolved issues about the life she wants to lead. Will the music-and the pull of true love and family-put their hearts back in harmony?
- Author BiographyWhile growing up, Miranda Liasson was a willing courier for the romance novels her mother traded with their next-door neighbor, as it gave her a chance to sneak a peek at the contents. Today, Liasson writes award-winning romances herself. She has received the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award for Best Contemporary Series Romance. She enjoys writing about courageous but flawed characters who find love despite themselves. She resides in northeast Ohio, where she shares her home with her husband and three children, and her office with Maggie, a yellow Lab, and Posey, a rescued cat with attitude.
- Author(s)Miranda Liasson
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Mirror Lake Novel
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.