All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of a country GP has always been full of unique characters but even the most far-fetched and imaginative television scriptwriter could never come near to describing what actually happens. Equally, medical school could ever adequately prepare a doctor for what they are about to experience. In his years as a country GP, working in the Devon area, Dr Jeremy Bradshaw-Smith has seen a side of life so fantastic that you couldn't make it up and that will have you rolling in the aisles. You just wouldn't believe what happens behind closed doors!
- Author BiographyDr Jeremy Bradshaw-Smith was born in Bakewell, Derbyshire in 1934, in the house of his GP grandfather. He started his general practice career in 1964, and was concerned with pioneering computer medical record-keeping. He retired in 1994.
- Author(s)Dr. Jeremy Bradshaw-Smith
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.