All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionColin Baker's career as an actor spans six decades of television and theatre. To many he is Paul Merroney from the BBC's much-loved 1970s drama The Brothers. To others he is the unhinged Bayban the Butcher in Blake's 7, or Inspector Morse on stage. Or perhaps some kw him best simply as Colin Baker himself, the man who entered the jungle and won over the nation in I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. Yet, millions kw him best as the colourfully-dressed Sixth Doctor in Doctor Who, a character that has endured - and will continue to endure - through generations. This is Colin's own story, in conversation with interviewer Nicholas Briggs. Colin Baker's kwn and much-loved to Doctor Who fans as the Sixth Doctor, a tempestuous, passionate traveller of time and space. His appearance as a psychotic space-criminal in Blake's 7 story City at the Edge of the World is one of the most regarded guest spots in this popular BBC Sci-Fi hit. Colin has also found different audiences with his appearance in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here in 2012, as well as becoming a familiar personality in shows such as Come Dine With Me, and Celebrity Antiques Road Show. Interviewer Nicholas Briggs had a similar role in hosting a conversation with Tom Baker in the highly popular Tom Baker at 80 in 2014.
- PublisherBig Finish Productions Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationMaidenhead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBig Finish Productions Ltd
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Running Time120
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.