Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionCraig Brown ( t the Scottish football manager) is the funniest, the most revered and the most prolific humorist we have. This book collects together for the first time the best of his wit from the vast archive of his work spanning the last twenty years, teaming it with brand new material. This collection of parody, satire, whimsy and wit, includes extracts and articles from Private Eye, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, The Independent, Vanity Fair, The Mail on Sunday, The Spectator and many more. They capture the essence of British life - he is as funny on soaps, Posh Spice and Tony Blackburn as he is on Art and Politics.
- Author BiographyCraig Brown was born in 1957 and has been in journalism for over 20 years, writing for both national newspapers and magazines. His previous books include two novels, collections of his fictional journalists Bel Littlejohn and Wallace Arnold, as well as The Little Book of Chaos and The Craig Brown Private Eye Omnibus. He currently writes the Way of the World column for the Daily Telegraph.
- Author(s)Craig Brown
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight356 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.