All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're fat and fail every diet, if you're thin but can't get thin eugh, if you lose your job, if your child dies, if you are diagsed with cancer, if you always end up with exactly the wrong kind of person, if you always end up alone, if you can't get over the past, if your parents are insane and ruining your life, if you really and truly wish you were dead, if you feel like it's your destiny to be a star, if you believe life has a grudge against you, if you don't want to have sex with your spouse and don't kw why, if you feel so ashamed, if you're lost in your life, if you have ever wondered, How am I supposed to survive this? This is how.
- Author BiographyAUGUSTEN BURROUGHS is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of A Wolf At The Table, Possible Side Effects, You Better Not Cry, Magical Thinking, Dry, Running with Scissors, and Sellevision. He lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Augusten Burroughs
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Weight204 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.