Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAugusten Burroughs has lived an unusual life, and has faced more than his fair share of humiliation, transformation and everything in between. This is How is his -holds-barred book of advice on topics as varied as: How to feel like crap; How to ride an elevator; How to be thin; How to be fat; How to find love; How to feel sorry for yourself; How to get the job; How to end your life; How to remain unhealed; How to finish your drink; How to regret as little as possible; And much more. Told with Burroughs' unique voice, black humour, and in-your-face advice, This is How is Running With Scissors - with recipes.
- Author BiographyAugusten Burroughs is the number one New York Times bestselling author of A Wolf at the Table, Possible Side Effects, Magical Thinking, Dry, Running with Scissors and Sellevision.
- Author(s)Augusten Burroughs
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPicador Australia
- Weight304 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.