All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLast season we published Horn's Dictionary of Water, a universal lexicon, w we offer This is Me, This is You, Horn's handbook of identity. Here in this uniquely bound twinned volume we have a book with end. Peruse the 48 images taken with a 'point and shoot' camera, and as you arrive at the last image, you turn the book over and begin again: w with a paired complement for each of the 48 images, taken only a few seconds later. This work, a single and singular portrait photographed over a two year period evokes a multitude - of identities, of images, of icons from Bette Davis to Marlon Brando. Ultimately it is the multitude in each of us. Along with other recent installations, This is Me, This is You was premiered last fall at DIA's Center for the Arts in New York City.
- Author BiographyRoni Horn was born in New York. Her most recent exhibitions include the Whitney Museum of American Art, NY; Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris; Funacao Serralves, Porto, and Hauser, Wirth, Presenhuber in Zurich.
- Author(s)Roni Horn
- PublisherSteidl Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2002
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteidl Verlag
- Content Note96 colour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width184 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.