All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA forbidden romance. A wounded Marine who thinks he's beyond saving. A girl who's determined to prove him wrong. Didi Monroe's waited her whole life for the type of romance you see in the movies, so when Hollywood heartthrob Zac Ridgemont sweeps her off her feet, Didi believes she might finally have met the one. While Zac's away filming for the summer, Didi begins her internship at a military hospital in California. There, she meets wounded Marine Noel Walker. Frustrated on the outside and broken on the inside, Walker's a pain-in-the-ass patient who refuses all help. Yet Didi can't help but be drawn to him, and though he's strictly out of bounds it soon becomes impossible to igre the sparks flying between them. As the attraction simmers into dangerous territory, Didi finds herself falling hard for a man she kws is going to break her heart. Because Walker doesn't believe in love or happy ever afters. So what possible future can there be? Then tragedy hits, shattering both their worlds, and Didi is forced to choose between fighting for love or merely falling for the illusion of it. From Mila Gray, author of the bestselling romance Come Back To Me, comes a devastatingly beautiful, compelling and sexy story about the meaning of love and the heartbreak of loss.
- Author BiographyMila Gray is the pseudonym for author Sarah Alderson. Having spent most of her life in London, Sarah quit her job in the non profit sector in 2009 and took off on a round the world trip with her husband and tutu-wearing daughter on a mission to find a new place to call home. She now lives in Bali. She is the author of YA novels Hunting Lila and Losing Lila, as well as a further four novels and several short stories. www.milagray.com
- Author(s)Mila Gray
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight274 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.