All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionStop saying If only ... and get yourself on track to health, happiness, and that youthful glow you thought you lost forever. Jackie Warner-New York Times bestselling author and personal trainer to the stars-has the answer to the energy crisis in your life, and it's t in the next cup of coffee you're reaching for. It's getting rid of your energy-sapping lifestyle. This Is Why You're Sick and Tired goes to the root of your energy problem to give you the tools you need to rehabilitate your body on the cellular level to target the cells and hormones critical to energy, vitality, and weight loss. Each week of this three-phase plan will offer a new diet and exercise program that alters chemistry in stages, working with your brain and body to balance and release a new set of chemicals and patterns. The diet is coupled with a progressive style of training that adapts with your foods and your body chemistry. Once you have completed the reset, you will be fully prepared to live a whole new lifestyle-one that is energetic and positive!
- Author BiographyJackie Warner is a celebrity fitness trainer, entrepreneur, and New York Times bestselling author. Jackie has starred in the hit Bravo television shows Work Out and Thintervention with Jackie Warner. She lives in Los Angeles. Meredith Mitchell is an actress who has performed in film, in television, and on stage. Her film work includes Mona Lisa Smile and The Reunion. She has recorded numerous audiobooks, and she earned her MFA in acting from Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Jackie Warner
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Meredith Mitchell
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time343
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.