Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis Is a Great Book! is rooted in the belief that having a wide range of 'great' books to read is essential to student success as readers inside the classroom ...and beyond. Based on extensive research, this highly-readable book explores a wide range of recommended titles that cover a spectrum of developmental stages for readers of chapter books to young adult vels. The 100 events outlined in this resource include a wealth of practical suggestions - more than 50 reproducible activities, assessment profiles, and inventories for easy classroom use. Committed to nurturing the love of reading, the book invites readers to dig deeper in their understanding and appreciation of books by responding through writing, discussion, the arts, media, and more. Special attention is given to the world of leisure reading, where readers make choices based on their preferences and tastes as they build a lifelong interest in fiction that will enrich their lives.
- Author(s)Larry Swartz,Shelley Stagg Peterson
- PublisherPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.