Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe extraordinary life of Thomas Cromwell and the real story of 'Wolf Hall'. Thomas Cromwell, chief architect of the English Reformation served as chief minister of Henry VIII from 1531 to 1540, the most tumultuous period in Henry's thirty-seven-year reign. Many of the momentous events of the 1530s are attributed to Cromwell's agency, the Reformation, the dissolution of the monasteries and the fall of Henry's second wife, the bewitching Anne Boleyn. Cromwell has been the subject of close and continuous attention for the last half century, with positive appraisal of his work and achievements by historians, this new biography shows the true face of a Machiavellian Tudor statesmans of equal. Includes 50 illustrations, 40 in colour.
- Author BiographyPatrick Coby teaches Tudor history and is chair of the Department of Government at Smith College in New England, USA. His other books include HENRY VIII & THE REFORMATION PARLIAMENT.
- Author(s)J. Patrick Coby
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/03/2017
- Content Note49
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.