All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Kinkade s light-infused art and specially selected King James Bible verses grace a maddeningly addictive collection of 100 sudoku puzzles in three difficulty levels. Pocket Posh(r) Sudoku titles have combined sales of 1 million copies across the series. Thomas Kinkade(r) Pocket Posh(r) Sudoku 1 with Scripture presents a collection of 100 addictive sudoku puzzles adorned with the art of the Painter of Light and specially selected King James Bible verses. Thomas Kinkade s paintings present idyllic settings that evoke warmth and serenity. This puzzle assortment of easy, medium, and hard sudoku puzzles offers Kinkade fans the opportunity to carry his art with them and to be inspired by both his work and biblical scriptures as they give in to their sudoku addiction. Packaged in a handy 4 x 6 size, Thomas Kinkade(r) Pocket Posh(r) Sudoku 1 with Scripture fits nicely into a purse or tote and is perfect for puzzlers looking for a quick and engaging puzzle to complete. With more than 5 million copies in print, the Pocket Posh(r) puzzle series is a great way to exercise your mind and look great while doing it!A free trial subscription to The Puzzle Society adds extra value.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web s premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width99 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.