All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Kinkade Pocket Posh Sudoku 2presents a collection of 100 addictive sudoku puzzles adorned with the art of the Painter of Light. Thomas Kinkade's paintings present idyllic settings that evoke warmth and serenity. This puzzle assortment of easy, medium, and hard sudoku puzzles offers Kinkade fans the opportunity to carry his art with them and to be inspired by his work as they give in to their sudoku addiction. Packaged in a handy pocket size, Thomas Kinkade Pocket Posh Sudoku 2fits nicely into a hand bag and is perfect for puzzlers looking for a quick and engaging puzzle to complete. With more than 5 million copies in print, the Pocket Posh puzzle series is a great way to exercise your mind--and look great while doing it!
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society(TM) is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society(TM) offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.