All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis New Mermaids anthology brings together the four most popular and widely studied of Thomas Middleton's plays - Women Beware Women; The Changeling; The Roaring Girl and A Chaste Maid in Cheapside - with a new introduction by William Carroll, examining the plays in the context of early modern theatre, culture and politics, as well as their language, characters and themes. On-page commentary tes guide students to a better understanding and combine to make this an indispensable student edition ideal for study and classroom use from A Level upwards.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Carroll is Professor of English at Boston University. He is a General Editor of the New Mermaids Series. Among his publications are editions of Love's Labour's Lost, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and Macbeth, as well as Fat King, Lean Beggar: Representations of Poverty in the Age of Shakespeare.
- Author(s)Thomas Middleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleNew Mermaids
- Series Part/Volume Number428
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byWilliam C. Carroll
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.