CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionTwins Carlos and Letty Thompson live in a tough neighborhood on the eastside of Oakland, California. Somebody stole their mother's car. The twins and their friends think they kw who did it. Will they call the police or take the law into their own hands? Thompson Twins Call the Cops is the second book of the Everyday Role Model Book Series, a project of Achievement U, Inc. devoted to inspiring students to live the best life they can. In the series, real role models come into the lives of Letty and Carlos Thompson. As the role models share their stories with the twins, they also share their story with the middle grade readers. The stories are designed to engage the reader with an entertaining story while teaching principles of achievement and success as practiced by everyday people who have a successful life. This book features Lieutenant Sheryl Boykins of the Hayward Police Department.
- Author BiographyLesa Hammond, is the founding President of Achievement U, Inc. and considers herself a catalyst for positive change. She collects the stories of people who have made significant and positive changes in their lives. By retelling those stories embedded in an adventure, she inspires young readers to envision possibilities for success. Lesa holds a bachelors degree in sociology, a masters in human resources development and a PhD in transformative learning and change. **** Garrett Croker is a writer working out of the San Francisco Bay Area. He has studied writing at UC Berkeley and received his MFA in creative writing from Mills College, in Oakland, California. He is a co-host of The Rough Drafters, a podcast on writing, writers, reading, and more. Thompson Twins: Call the Cops is his first book-length publication.
- Author(s)Garrett Croker,Lesa Hammond Phd
- PublisherAchievement U, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAchievement U, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr Tom Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.