All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionOne day in the distant future, Thor, the Norse god of thunder, is destined to battle the giant snake that threatens to devour the world. Until then, mortals of Middle Earth look to Thor and his magic hammer for protection from evil. In this third volume of the Secrets of the Ancient Gods series, Thor takes time from his duties to lead readers through the mythological Norse realms, those mysterious worlds that are home to gods, giants, elves, and monsters. He also delves into the age of the Vikings and reveals how they lived and what they believed. Using Thor as her humorous narrator, author Vicky Alvear Shecter provides a well-researched and unconventional nfiction introduction to Norse mythology. Includes a glossary, bibliography, and index.
- Author BiographyVicky Alvear Shecter: Vicky Alvear Shecter is the author of Hades Speaks! A Guide to the Underworld by the Greek God of the Dead; Anubis Speaks! A Guide to the Afterlife by the Egyptian God of the Dead; Cleopatra Rules! The Amazing Life of the Original Teen Queen; Cleopatra's Moon; Curses and Smoke: A Novel of Pompeii; and Alexander the Great Rocks the World. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia. Vickyalvearshecter.com J. E. Larson: J. E. Larson is the illustrator of Hades Speaks! A Guide to the Underworld by the Greek God of the Dead. His work embraces the phantasmagorical and reflects his love of Victorian nonsense, German expressionism, and monster movies. He lives in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Vicky Alvear Shecter
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleSecrets of the Ancient Gods
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)J. E. Larson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.