Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- Description'Richard Wilson is like the naughty kid poking the ant's nest with a stick.' Times Online Kids these days are all fat, lazy and thick and their parents don't kw how to bring them up properly any more. They're glued to their phones, play too many violent computer games, communicate only in text-speak and as a result have imagination or any 'proper' old-fashioned fun like we did when we were children. But is that really true? Were conkers, hopscotch and the hoop and stick really as stimulating as we remember? And were our childhoods as safe and carefree as the stalgia-addicts would have us believe? Richard Wilson takes a cynical peek through time's rose-tinted spectacles at 101 'good old fashioned' childhood activities. From skimming stones to starting fires, he remind us of the harsh and often high-risk, homemade games of our wild youth, and leaves us wondering how we ever survived.
- Author BiographyRichard Wilson is head of comedy for Hat Trick Productions and executive producer of Have I Got News For You. He has also previously worked on Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Room 101. He is the author of Can't Be Arsed: 101 Things Not To Do Before You Die (9781906032371) and How Not to Talk Like an Arse (9781907554209).
- Author(s)Richard Wilson
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.