All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe village obeahman Manko foresees trouble when Englishman Garry Johnson comes to stay in the cacao estate of his friend Roger Franklin in post-independence Trinidad. Before long his prophecy is fulfilled when the visitor falls in love with the beautiful Indian girl Sarojini. Selvon writes with great charm.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than a dozen books, Sam Selvon was one of the most important writers to have emerged in the West Indies. After spending two decades in England, he lived in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Samuel Selvon
- PublisherTSAR Publications,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTSAR Publications,Canada
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.