Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionA macabre discovery beneath Brighton's Royal Pavilion has links to the horrors of Pol Pot's Cambodia in this absorbing mystery Ex-Chief Constable Bob Watts is hoping to ease gently into his new role as Brighton's first Police Commissioner but is hit with a shocking scandal involving the director of the Royal Pavilion. In the subsequent investigation, Detective Inspector Sarah Gilchrist and Detective Sergeant Bellamy Heap are bemused by the discovery of looted antiquities from Cambodia's Angkor Watt in the tunnels beneath the Pavilion, but the further discovery of a corpse gives their investigation a darker hue. As does the arrival in Brighton of a man who was once caught up in the horror of Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime. A man for whom redemption has become retribution.
- Author BiographyPeter Guttridge is the Observer's crime fiction critic, and a longstanding fiction prize judge and chair at a wide range of literature festivals and events. He lives in Brighton, Sussex, where this novel is set.
- Author(s)Peter Guttridge
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBrighton Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight515 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.