All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this third Neapolitan vel, Elena and Lila have become women. Both have attempted pushing against the walls of a prison that would have seen them living a life of misery, igrance and submission. They are afloat on the great sea of opportunities that opened up during the1970s. Yet they are still very much bound to each other by a strong, unbreakable bond. From the bestselling author of My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante.
- Author BiographyElena Ferrante is the author of The Days of Abandonment (Europa, 2005), Troubling Love (Europa, 2006), The Lost Daughter (Europa, 2008) and the Neapolitan Quartet (Europa 2012-2015). She is also the author of a children's picture book illustrated by Mara Cerri, The Beach at Night.Ann Goldstein is an editor at The New Yorker. Her translations for Europa Editions include novels by Amara Lakhous, Alessandro Piperno, and Elena Ferrante's bestselling My Brilliant Friend. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Elena Ferrante
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight446 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.