All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.22
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
About this product
- DescriptionHazel Banck is the heir to the Banck Oil Corp, one of the major oil producers with global reach. While cruising in the Indian Ocean, Hazel's private yacht is hijacked by African pirates. Hazel is t on board at the time, but her nineteen year old daughter, Cayla, is kidnapped and held to ransom. The pirates demand a crippling twenty billion dollar ransom for her release. Complicated political and diplomatic considerations render the civilized major powers incapable of intervening. When Hazel is given evidence of the horrific torture which Cayla is being subjected to, she calls on Hector Cross to help her rescue her daughter. Hector is the owner and operator of Cross Bow Security, the company which is contracted to Banck Oil to provide all their security. He is a formidable fighting man. Between them Hazel and Hector are determined to take the law into their own hands.
- Author BiographyWilbur Smith was born in Central Africa in 1933. He was educated at Michaelhouse and Rhodes University. He became a full-time writer in 1964 after the successful publication of When the Lion Feeds, and has since written over thirty novels, all meticulously researched on his numerous expeditions worldwide. His books are now translated into twenty-six languages.
- Author(s)Wilbur Smith
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHector Cross
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Digital Audio
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Read byRupert Degas
- Running Time420
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.