Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Thou Shall Prosper : 'Rabbi Daniel Lapin's wisdom has helped untold numbers of people, including me, grow in our business, family, and spiritual lives. In Thou Shall Prosper , Rabbi Lapin has done it again. This book tells it like it is in a helpful, honest, hopeful, informative way. He offers valid, useful information based on ancient wisdom and modern experience' - Zig Ziglar, author and motivational teacher. 'Is it practical to apply spiritual lessons to the hardheaded world of business? In this potentially life-changing book, Rabbi Daniel Lapin proves that it's impractical t to use those lessons-and to bring ancient, timeless wisdom to contemporary problems. This unique approach provides an organized, supremely useful view of the world, combining common sense and unexpected, even startling insight. No matter how successful or sophisticated you may be, this remarkable work will enrich your understanding of the important, exciting process of building wealth' - Michael Medved, nationally syndicated radio host and author of Hollywood vs. America . 'Rabbi Daniel Lapin is a light unto the nations. A risk-taking rabbi of immense wisdom, his books have already influenced countless Jews and n-Jews with the eternal truths of the Hebrew Bible. Now, in this highly insightful and controversial new book, Rabbi Lapin unearths the golden nuggets of Jewish business genius. By emphasizing the unique talents of the Jewish way of life, Rabbi Lapin demonstrates how Judaism's spiritual regimen can be translated into tangible material rewards, with the bottom line being directly affected. A thoroughly engaging, enriching, and thought-provoking book' - Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, author of Kosher Sex and Judaism for Everyone . 'Rabbi Lapin is an urthodox Orthodox rabbi. He understands the Biblical nature of ecomic freedom as well as he understands the Bible: uniquely well. Prosperity must have a purpose and Rabbi Lapin explores the wellsprings of the Judeo-Christian heritage to elucidate those purposes. In so doing, he also illuminates the road to greater prosperity for all. I really enjoyed this book and I heartily recommend it to people of all faiths' - The Horable Jack Kemp.
- Author BiographyRabbi Daniel Lapin is a nationally known speaker, advisor to President George W. Bush, and a syndicated radio talk-show host. He is the President of the Cascadia Business Institute consulting firm, which helps organizations apply the ancient wisdom used over centuries by Jews to excel in business and translates it into modern-day management tools. Rabbi Lapin gives more than fifty speeches annually to leaders of corporations including Amway, Nordstrom, and Boeing. Rabbi Lapin founded Toward Tradition, an organization of Christians and Jews devoted to educating America about moral issues and the spiritual value of economic freedom. He is the bestselling author of America's Real War.
- Author(s)Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2010
- Weight524 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.