Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFollowers of the New Thought movement of the early 20th century vehemently believed in the concept of mind over matter, and one of the most influential thinkers of this early New Age philosophy promises here, in this 1906 book, to show you how to harness the extraordinary mental powers you already possess. You ll learn the secret of the will how to become immune to injurious thought attraction the transmutation of negative thought the psychology of emotion developing new brain-cells and much more...
- Author BiographyAuthor bio(s): American writer WILLIAM WALKER ATKINSON (1862 1932) was editor of the popular magazine New Thought from 1901 to 1905, and editor of the journal Advanced Thought from 1916 to 1919. He authored dozens of New Thought books under numerous pseudonyms, including Yogi Ramacharaka and Theron Q. Dumont. Publisher's comments: ALSO FROM COSIMO: Atkinson s Memory: How to Develop, Train and Use It; Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism; The Art and Science of Personal Magnetism: The Secret of Mental Fascination; The Science of Psychic Healing; and others.
- Author(s)William W Atkinson
- PublisherCosimo Classics
- Date of Publication26/12/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCosimo Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.