All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionLolly Daskal shares with us her thoughts that are spoken from the heart. Lolly has helped thousands lead more successful lives while following the messages of the heart. The wisdom on these pages will empower and encourage you to create success, claim your inner strength, and lead your life with more meaning and heart.
- Author BiographyA SPEAKER: Lolly speaks to business and organizations about personal and professional growth. She offers an amazing keynote address that combines her personal story with critical lessons in a way that resonates unlike any other speech you've heard. A WRITER: Lolly has written countless articles, columns, speeches, and presentations. Her soon-to-be-released first book provides a powerful in-depth look at the Heart Of Leadership. A COACH: Lolly Daskal has been coaching and consulting leaders worldwide for nearly 20 years. Lolly works with high-level government officials, Fortune 500 executives, non-profit directors, and small business owners, challenging and inspiring people to lead with heart and soul. A CONSULTANT: Lolly is a consultant and coach that believes through her workshops and trainings that she will offer you a clear path to leadership training and coaching, based on decades of successful results. She has experienced and believes that ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things. A LEADER of a MOVEMENT. Lolly has successfully leveraged social media channels to create a global community of leaders. Her weekly Lead from Within twitter chat reaches over 1 million people each week. Through the Lead from Within movement, Lolly is a virtual mentor, coach, and encourager to leaders at every level; she inspires people to lead from the heart, leveraging all of whom they are to make a positive difference in their organizations and teams.
- Author(s)Lolly Daskal
- PublisherLead from Within Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLead from Within Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.