CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book continues the series of interviews with the nature spirits that began with Nature Spirits and What They Say (Floris Books). In the first half, the spirits take a look back at the effect the publication of this book had on their worlds. Other topics spoken about are the First Iraq War, the Black Magician from Mexico, and the Elemental Body Spirit. In addition to familiar characters such as Miller, the High One, and the Watery One, we also meet Crown, the Tree Shepherd and Conradin, the Dwarf. The second half of the book consists of answers from the nature spirits to questions that German readers were invited to submit. The topics covered range from establishing contact with nature spirits to healing, electrosmog, art, water quality, and much more.
- Author BiographyVerena Stael von Holstein was born in Rendsburg, Germany. She is married with two children and lives in the watermill where these conversations with the nature spirits took place.
- Author(s)Verena Stael Von Holstein
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWolfgang Weirauch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.