All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionTherapists use words to help guide their clients through difficult times, but where are the words that can guide the healers as they develop professionally, struggle with difficult cases, adapt to changing times? Here, for practitioners and students, is a reference work which contains the best thoughts of the best thinkers in the field of psychotherapy, addressing the breadth and depth of what it means to be a therapist.
- Author BiographyBernard Schwartz (Author) Bernard Schwartz, PhD, has written a number of books, including the highly successful How to Get Your Children to Do What You Want Them to Do. He has specialized in the fields of sports psychology, and child custody evaluations, and has written extensively on both subjects. John V. Flowers (Author) John V. Flowers, Ph.D., (1936-2012) was a professor of psychology at Chapman University and a clinical psychologist in private practice. His research focused on psychotherapy process and outcome, and psychotherapy in the cinema. He authored dozens of journal articles, seven prior books and made hundreds of presentations to scientific societies.
- Author(s)Bernard Schwartz,John Flowers
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2012
- Weight170 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.