Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in East Tennessee along the Appalachian Mountains, I learned the values of family, faith and a respect for nature. In the pages of Thoughts From Appalachia, you will find poems reflecting these values and stories handed down from my parents and grandparents. I have also added photo's from our beloved mountains.
- Author BiographyR Region Arrington was born in March 1964 at the Unicoi County Hospital in Erwin Tennessee. His parents were William B. Arrington and Etta Harrell Arrington. His mother was the author of A Man Called Simon published in 1978. His sister Linda D. Harrington is the Author of the children's book series Holly's Backyard Adventures. He was the youngest child in a family of five boys and two girls. He is the Author of The Voyage of Billy Buckins. He has twenty two other published articles and works, including The Vision of the Cat and Tommy Hop the Bunny. This is his seventh book and he has another book in the works from the Billy Buckins series. Mr. Arrington lives in East Tennessee with his wife Kristin and their two sons. He is a member of the Appalachian Authors Guild.
- Author(s)R Region Arrington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.