All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Louise Hollis became a mum in 1990 aged 20 & had 3 more babies by 1996. She enjoyed being a young mum & having kids close in age. However in 2010 aged 41, Karen began a new relationship & they decided to have a baby. How hard would it be for her to conceive in her 40s? Would pregnancy & birth be different in the 2010s, some 20 years since her eldest was born? Thoughts of a New Old Mum follows Karen's journey from trying to get pregnant through the pregnancy & birth of their son & his 1st year. How had things changed since her experiences in the 1990s? Would she find it hard being an older mum? How would her other children react to their much younger sibling? This book covers a huge change in Karen's life. As she enters 2013, ather happy event is just around the corner...The book is written in a friendly, chatty style which anyone who has a child will relate to. This is an open & honest account of the joys & love, worries & stresses, the explosive nappies & sleep-deprived nights of motherhood.
- Author(s)Karen Louise Hollis
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.