All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA flower garden is a place to daydream, make wishes, quiet the mind, or spark imagination. Bring this special space indoors by making a floral art quilt using fusible applique and machine embroidery techniques. Learn how to develop your own vivid designs and then choose the best fabrics, threads, and embellishments to create special effects that bring your flowers to life. With Ellen's invative -pattern approach, you'll be on your way to becoming a master art quilter just like her!
- Author BiographyEllen Anne Eddy is an internationally known fiber artist whose wall art goes beyond the traditional concept of quilting. Fish, bugs, birds, and frogs are found throughout her art, blending her dreams and vision with the natural world. She uses hand-dyed fabrics, lames, machine embroidery, cut-away applique, and layered sheers to create the illusion of flames, water, and mist in her work. Visit Ellen Anne on the Web at: www.EllenAnneEddy.com.
- Author(s)Ellen Anne Eddy
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 412 colour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width220 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.