Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionGrace s beauty almost cost her everything. This new start is all she has left. When Grace Beiler was only a girl, she was married off to an older Amish man in order to save her family s farm. Years later, she finds herself newly widowed and a mother to a young son. She has finally fled her sad past and plans to settle into a quiet life in Pennsylvania. As soon as she arrives, she captures the attention of Seth Wyse, the most eligible bachelor in Pine Creek. Seth is candid about his feelings for her, and for her son Abel, but Grace is determined to protect her heart. Her determination falters when her brother-in-law reveals the troubling contents of her late husband s will. Seth offers Grace his hand in marriage, and thus a means of escape. But despite his having saved her from ather loveless marriage, Grace is slow to trust her new husband. And as the months wear on, Seth wonders if he has made a mistake. But God is quietly at work in their hearts, and Seth and Grace soon discover that threads of grace bind them together in a tapestry rich in hope and love.
- Author(s)Kelly Long
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitlePatch of Heaven Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.