All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Jack Ryan, Jr., and his comrades at the covert organization kwn as The Campus, the fight against America's enemies is never over. But the danger has just hit home in a way they never expected... The Campus has been discovered. And whoever kws they exist kws they can be destroyed. Meanwhile, President Jack Ryan has been swept back into the Oval Office--and his wisdom and courage are needed more desperately than ever. Internal political and ecomic strife has pushed the leadership of China to the edge of disaster. And those who wish to consolidate their power are using the opportunity to strike at long-desired Taiwan, as well as the Americans who have protected the tiny nation. Now, as two of the world's superpowers move ever closer to a final confrontation, President Ryan must use the only wild card he has left--The Campus. But with their existence about to be revealed, they might t even have a chance to enter the battle before the world is consumed by war.
- Author BiographyThirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore's Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October, sold briskly as a result of rave reviews and then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it the perfect yarn. Since then Clancy has established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. Mark Greaney has a degree in international relations and political science and is pursuing his master's in intelligence studies with a concentration in criminal intelligence. He is the author of the Gray Man novels: The Gray Man, On Target, Ballistic and Dead Eye. In his research for them, he traveled to seven countries and trained alongside military and law enforcement in the use of firearms, battlefield medicine, and close-range combat tactics.
- Author(s)Tom Clancy
- PublisherLarge Print Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBasic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarge Print Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight975 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $39.88
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.