All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionBack in the day, sex, drugs, and Run-DMC ruled. New York City during the 1980s was a breeding ground for experimental artists, from Andy Warhol to Jean-Michel Basquiat to Madonna. Among them: Crow Shade, a drug-addicted hustler who manages to convince an A-list gallery owner that he is a real artist -- and has three stolen paintings to prove it. With a facility that surprises even himself, Crow successfully plays out the role of a downtown visionary, affording him with all of the money, dope, and women he could dream of. But how high can Crow fly before he's kcked down and dragged out? What are the boundaries between art and life? When does deception end and obsession begin? Written with an unerring ear for real-world conversational rhythms, Three Days as the Crow Flies keeps readers engaged, restless, and in awe of Crow's underground adventures through the w-legendary New York art world.
- Author(s)Danny Simmons
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington Square Press Inc.,N.Y.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.