All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionDakota Riley is t looking forward to the next three days in Vegas. Her best friend Riann is getting married there, but Dakota doesn t like the heat or the fact that she is going to be spending three days with twenty women she can t stand. All she wants is a little free time and a warm body to fill her bed, that is until her world is upended by the introduction of her best friend s cousin, the mysterious Shawn Camello. Shawn Camello has been invited to her cousin Riann s bachelorette party at the last minute. She is reluctant to go but is persuaded by Riann in the hope that they can become reacquainted after t seeing each other for twenty-five years. The moment she meets the sexy, determined Dakota Riley, she tries avoiding her at every turn. The problem is, everywhere she looks, Dakota is there, and she s becoming harder and harder to resist. In a town like Vegas where anything can happen, Shawn and Dakota find that the stakes are love at all costs, and it s a gamble neither can afford to lose.
- Author BiographyL.T. Marie is a career martial artist who writes during her free time. She believes strongly in the philosophy of yin and yang and sees her writing as a necessary form of relaxation to combat the intensity of her training. Her writing career started in high school where she met her English teacher, Mr. C., who pressed her to reach her potential or, as she would say, pushed her to her limits. During this time, she won back-to-back English awards and went on to minor in English in college. L.T. was born and raised in the great state of California where she still resides with her loving partner and two children. Her hobbies are reading every lesbian romance she can get her hands on and working out religiously. Three Days is her first published work.
- Author(s)L. T. Marie
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.