All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a step-by-step discussion of the 3D integration approach for the development of compact system-on-package (SOP) front-ends.Various examples of fully-integrated passive building blocks (cavity/microstip filters, duplexers, antennas), as well as a multilayer ceramic (LTCC) V-band transceiver front-end midule demonstrate the revolutionary effects of this approach in RF/Wireless packaging and multifunctional miniaturization. Designs covered are based on vel ideas and are presented for the first time for millimeterwave (60GHz) ultrabroadband wireless modules.
- Author(s)Jong Hoon Lee,Manos M. Tentzeris
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Computational Electromagnetics S.
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Series Edited byConstantine A. Balanis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.