All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the course of your career, you are likely to have many different kinds of developmental experiences. You may be assigned to or seek out a challenging position that tests your limits. You may establish a relationship with a mentor. You may feel called to provide leadership for some community activity.
- Author BiographyThis series of guidebooks draws on the practical knowledge that the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has generated, since its inception in 1970, through its research and educational activity conducted in partnership with hundreds of thousands of managers and executives. Much of this knowledge is shared-in a way that is distinct from the typical university department, professional association, or consultancy. CCL is not simply a collection of individual experts, although the individual credentials of its staff are impressive; rather it is a community, with its members holding certain principles in common and working together to understand and generate practical responses to today's leadership and organizational challenges. The purpose of the series is to provide managers with specific advice on how to complete a developmental task or solve a leadership challenge. In doing that, the series carries out CCL's mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. Henry Browning put much emphasis on group dynamics in teams and team leadership during his tenure at CCL. He was an important contributor to the design of CCL 's Leadership and High-Performance Teams program. He holds an MBA from the University of Colorado. Ellen Van Velsor is group director of Core Research &Development at CCL. She coordinates the research and the development of programs, products, and services in the area of individual leadership development. She has written and coauthored several books, including Feedback to Managers, Volumes I &II , and Choosing 360: A Guide to Evaluating Multi-rater Feedback Instruments for Management Development; and she is coeditor of The Center for Creative Leadership Handbook of Leadership Development . She holds a Ph.D. in sociology from the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Center for Creative Leadership (CCL),Ellen Van Velsor,Henry Browning
- PublisherCentre for Creative Leadership
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationGreensboro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Creative Leadership
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.