All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThese 3 puzzles involve the proof of a basic law governing the world of numbers kwn to be correct in all tested cases - the problem is to prove that the law is always correct. Includes van der Waerden's theorem on arithmetic progressions, the Landau-Schnirelmann hypothesis and Mann's theorem, and a solution to Waring's problem.
- Author(s)A. Y. Khinchin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.