All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews numerous research papers published in the last fifteen years in the area of current injection based rectifiers. A partial list of coverage includes analysis of various magnetic current injection devices, the third harmonic current injection, injection networks, and optimal current injection. The book will be of interest to professionals involved in design of low-harmonic three-phase rectifiers, as well as students and researchers.
- Author(s)Predrag Pejovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.