All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the life story of Charlotte Anne Gurganus, a down east North Carolina girl, who grew up on Rattlesnake Island where there were neighbors, friends or other children. She found life very different on the other side of the river when she entered first grade and spent the next 12 years in a struggle to reconcile herself and her very different family to the lives she encountered in the town of Meadow View. Finally leaving both the island and the town behind, vowing she would never go back there to live, she began to make a different life for herself, a life with love and rmalcy. Then tragedy came and she returned to the town she hated. Reconciled to the path she seemed destined to walk, she forged a life that seemed horable and sustainable, a life that brought love to her, at last, from a most surprising source.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Silance Ballard
- PublisherRighter Publishing Company, Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRighter Publishing Company, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.