All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThree farcical and light-hearted stories full of wacky characters, improbable situations, unlikely coincidences, witty observations and happy endings. These hilarious and amusing tales will have you chuckling over every page. The Police Farce, in which a dead body comes and goes (but who is it?) and Jeremy finds the right woman at last. Three Little Maids, in which Amy becomes Dora (and Mina!) and Ed becomes a hero. The Godfathers, in which the Church tackles the Mafia and Margherita finds that things are t as they seem.
- Author BiographyFormerly a teacher, Christopher is retired after nearly thirty years as a clergyman in the Church of England. He now lives in a village in East Yorkshire with his wife Alexandra and their Yorkshire terrier, StJohn. His hobbies are writing fiction, theology and classical music.
- Author(s)Christopher Huggett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.