All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1899 Jeremy, a young engineer, leaves a small town in Maine to oversee the construction of a railroad across East Afria. Plagued by fear, he becomes the reluctant hunter of two lions who are killing his men in nightly attacks on their camp. In 2000 Max, an American ethbotanist, is stationed in Rwanda where she shadows a family of gorillas, but their solidarity is threatened by a violent rebel group from Congo that draws ever nearer. Told in alternating perspectives, the fates of these two characters entwine to culminate in a shocking resonant conclusion.
- Author BiographyAudrey Schulman is the author of three previous novels: Swimming With Jonah, The Cage and A House Named Brazil. Her work has been translated into eleven languages. Born in Montreal, Schulman now lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Audrey Schulman
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight444 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.