All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkip McGrath's Three Weeks to eBay Profits garnered positive reviews from users who found it an easy and actionable approach to making money by selling through the world's largest online auction site. This is a new and updated version of this classic guide, the first update since 2009. Since then, changes to eBay's user policy have been extensive, including the widespread integration of external services such as Paypal. Users are w also increasingly using external services such as Amazon to fulfil orders, furthering the concept of multi-channel selling that has really exploded in the last few years. Skip McGrath's new revisions outline the new policies and the ways in which canny and informed sellers can use new policies to their advantage.
- Author BiographySkip McGrath has been a successful eBay seller since 2007. He has written seven books on eBay selling, including The Complete Idiot's Guide to eBay (Alpha). His website, skipmcgrath.com, is one of the most visited eBay-related sites on the Net.
- Author(s)Skip McGrath
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.