All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated throughout with diagrams and step-by-step photography, this book combines techniques with inspiration. French kts, tufting, stem stitch, whipped spider's web, woven picot and more are included and combined with painted backgrounds, couching, padded work and twisted threads to create a sequence of easy-to-follow projects. Pat Trott guides the embroiderer through each stage, showing how to build up scenes and pictures. Using nature as her source of design, she demonstrates the techniques involved in creating flowers, plants, woodlands and seashores.
- Author BiographyPat Trott was introduced to Armenian needlelace by her mother at a very early age, and this led to her passion for embroidery and stitchery of all kinds. Later, as a skilled embroiderer, she was attracted to Mountmellick because of the numerous different stitches involved, and she went on to become an expert in this unique craft. Pat is a life member of the Embroiderers' Guild and holds regular workshops for many Guild branches, colleges and schools. Pat has had her work featured in Needlework Magazine and New Stitches Magazine.
- Author(s)Pat Trott
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note182 colour illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.