All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThreonine, one of proteigenic as well as essential ami acids, is classified as polar and uncharged residue, which may play an important role in intermolecular interactions between protein molecules and small ligand molecules. This book includes chapters on the lysozyme of egg white, which contains seven threonine residues in the primary structure; the requirements of threonine for laying hens fed diets with increasing levels of threonine at variable and constant ratios; the role threonine may potentially play in intermolecular interactions towards ligands of small molecules and the highly mutated threonine-producer strains, and ways of optimisation and intensification of its biosynthesis.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight176 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJacob Coleman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.