All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionA lavishly designed, full-color photographic record of that American shopping institution, the thrift store. The culmination of a decade of -thrifting- by rewned book artist Emily K. Larned, Thrift Store contains photographs and essays that celebrate the joys of second-hand shopping. Originally published as a limited-edition artist book, this beautifully done trade edition has been expanded to include new photographs and insights that demonstrate the appeal of the thrift store in contemporary America.Emily K. Larned is a Brooklyn-based book artist and the vice president of Booklyn, a t-for-profit artist alliance. Her handmade artist books are included in the collections of The Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Smithsonian, the Library of Congress, Tate Britain, and the Getty.
- Author BiographyEmily Larned is the Vice-President of Booklyn, a not for profit artist alliance. She also runs her own letterpress, Red Charming. Emily's handmade artist books can be found in, among many others, the collections of the Museum of Modern Art, the New York Public Library, the Smithsonian, the Tate Britain and the Getty.
- Author(s)Emily Larned
- PublisherIg Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIg Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width172 mm
- Height111 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.