All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionWhere can you find thrilling rides, enter tainment, food, souvenirs, and maybe even exotic animals? At a theme park! Whether racing down the fastest water slide with your friends or panning for gold, theme parks provide hours of fun. Theme parks are also great places for putting your maths skills to the test. Thrills and Spills takes a look at the mathematics of theme parks and explores some interesting aspects of their design and function.
- Author(s)Michelle Vasiliu
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleAction Numeracy
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight368 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.