All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Thrive, Arianna Huffington, the co-founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post and one of the most influential women in the world, has written a passionate call to arms, looking to redefine what it means to be successful in today's world. She likens our drive for money and power to two legs of a three-legged stool. It may hold us up temporarily, but sooner or later we're going to topple over. We need a third leg - a Third Metric for defining success - in order to live a healthy, productive, and meaningful life. In this deeply personal book, Arianna talks candidly about her own challenges with managing time and prioritising the demands of a career and two daughters. Drawing on the latest groundbreaking research and scientific findings in the fields of psychology, sports, sleep and physiology that show the profound and transformative effects of meditation, mindfulness, unplugging and giving, Arianna shows us the way to a revolution in our culture, our thinking, our workplaces, and our lives.
- Author BiographyARIANNA HUFFINGTON is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post, a nationally syndicated columnist, and the author of thirteen books. She is also the co-host of the US radio show Left, Right & Center. She was named to the Time 100, Time magazine's list of the world's one hundred most influential people, and to the Financial Times's list of fifty people who shaped the decade. Originally from Greece, she moved to England when she was sixteen and graduated from Cambridge University with an MA in economics.
- Author(s)Arianna Huffington
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW H Allen
- Weight239 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- reesha168816 Nov, 2016by
I find that it became so repetitive, talking about one thought in different ways which still all mean the same thing. Otherwise, still packed some good wisdom to take home and share.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.