Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThrive! is an interactive journal for individuals who desire their lives to fully express their God-given uniqueness. So much of life in our culture is focused on externals: how we look, what we wear, what our profession is, what we own, and who we kw. Yet, the Scripture tells us, So we fix our eyes t on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal 2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV). In the pursuit of the externals, we may neglect our inner life which is unseen. How can we begin to develop our inner life and invest in what is eternal? Thrive! is a tool for the individual seeking to uncover and nurture the most intimate core of their being. Linda Pulley Freeman created this book out of her personal struggles and victories in discovering her own inner life while juggling her roles as an engineer, wife, mom, ordained minister, mentor, community organizer, and program developer. She began her career as an environmental engineer with the U.S. Department of Energy in 1986, after completing her Master's degree in Environmental Engineering at Stanford University and a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Michigan. Since 1999, Linda has served as an Associate Pastor at Trinity Church in Miami, Florida and the Executive Director of its one-of-a-kind, faith-based community outreach ministry, Peacemaker Family Center. Linda has been married to her husband, David, for twenty-seven years. They have four children in their lives: Zachary and his wife, Daniella, Vanessa, and Nina, their niece.
- Author(s)Linda Pulley Freeman
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.