All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionI think that idiot bosses are timeless, and as long as there are anying people in the world, I won't run out of material. a Scott Adams Dilbert and the gang are back for this 26th collection, <i>Thriving on Vague Objectives.</i> Adams has his finger on the pulse of cubicle dwellers across the globe. No one delivers more laughs or captures the reality of the 9 to 5 worker better than Dilbert, Dogbert, Catbert, and a cast of stupefying office stereotypesa which is why there are millions of fans of the <i>Dilbert</i> comic strip. Dilbert is a tech-man stuck in a dead-end job (sound familiar?). Power-mad Dogbert strives to take over the world and enslave the humans. The most intelligent person in Dilbert's world is his trash collector, who kws everything about everything. Artist and creator Scott Adams started Dilbert as a doodle when he worked as a bank teller. He continued doodling when he was upgraded to a cubicle for a major telecommunications company. His boss ( telling if he was pointy-haired or t) suggested the name Dilbert. Adams is so dead-on accurate in his depictions of office life that he has been accused of spying on Corporate America.
- Author BiographyWhat started as a doodle has turned Scott Adams into a superstar of the cartoon world. <i>Dilbert</i> debuted on the comics page in 1989, while Adams was in the tech department at Pacific Bell. Adams continued to work at Pacific Bell until he was voluntarily downsized in 1995. He has lived in the San Francisco Bay area since 1979.
- Author(s)Scott Adams
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleDilbert Book Collections Graphi
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width219 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.