Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Kuter and a host of leading international researchers summarize in one volume all the kwledge of thrombopoietins (TPO) available today. The distinguished experts review the history of the search to discover TPO, describe the molecular and biological characteristics of this new molecule, and present the results of the preclinical animal experiments that will guide clinical use of this new hormone. Along the way they provide the most recent and comprehensive guide to the biology of megakaryocytes and platelets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight806 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byD. Kuter,Dorothea Zucker-Franklin,Pamela Hunt,William P. Sheridan
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.