Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of travel writings on the Balkans is the first attempt to compile a representative sample of such commentary in a single volume. Taking the seventeenth century as a starting point, Through Ather Europe comprises over fifty passages from some of the most interesting and exciting British and American travelogues, many of which are long out of print.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hammond is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Brighton. His previous publications include The Balkans and the West (2004), Cold War Literature (2006) and The Debated Lands: British and American Representations of the Balkans (2007).
- PublisherSignal Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignal Books Ltd
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byAndrew Hammond
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.